RIGHT TO INFORMATION IN INDIA- LEGAL REGIME
SPECIAL COURSE NAME- Right To Information In India
PRICE- Rs. 4500/-
COURSE DURATION- 15 days
COURSE INCLUSIONS- Downloadable Online Presentation, Personalised User Dashboard for course queries, Certificate
WRITTEN BY: Ms. Sakshi Saran, Advocate
LAWS CITED:Right to information Act, 2005
The Constitution of India
This paper discusses the importance of Right to Information in India as well as its legal regime. Multiple landmark judgments leading to the enactment of the RTI Act, 2005 have been extensively discussed.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE:
- PREFACE: Historical Background of ‘STRIKE’
- Some of the Greatest Strikes in the History of the World
- INTRODUCTION: Indian Perspective
- Legal Standing of the Term ‘STRIKE’ in INDIA
- THE INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES ACT, 1947- Provisions of Valid Strike
- Notice of Strike
- General Prohibition of Strike
- Illegal Strike
- Penalty for Illegal Strikes and Lockouts
- STRIKE-A Legitimate Illegality!
- Where does The WORLD stand on THE LEGALITY OF STRIKES?
- Need of the Hour- A BALANCED VIEW!
- Why Should we REFRAIN from STRIKES?