Insolvency Laws In India
SPECIAL COURSE NAME- INSOLVENCY LAWS IN INDIA
PRICE- Rs. 399/-
SPECIAL COURSE E-BOOKS
AUTHOR- Ms. Surbhi Aggarwal, Advocate (B.A. LLB)
LAWS CITED: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985, The Companies Act, 2002, The Sick Industrial Companies Repeal Act, 2003, The Recovery of Debts die to banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993, The SARFAESI Act, 2002, Companies Act, 2013.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
- Common Reasons Responsible For Insolvency
- Journey of Insolvency Laws In India Till IBC, 2016
- Schemes Prior To The Enactment IBC, 2016
- The Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act, 1985 (SICA)
- The Companies (Second Amendment) Act 2002
- Sick Industrial Companies (Special provisions) Repeal Act of 2003
- The Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993(“RDDBFI Act”)
- The SARFAESI Act, 2002
- Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Scheme
- Companies Act, 2013
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, (IBC)
- Case Laws
- The Final Word: Most Successful Two Years!
- Indian Perspective!
- International Perspective!
- Road Ahead!