RIGHT TO INFORMATION IN INDIA- LEGAL REGIME
SPECIAL COURSE NAME- Right To Information In India
PRICE- Rs. 399/-
SPECIAL COURSE E-BOOK
AUTHOR – Ms. Surbhi Aggarwal, Advocate (B.A. LLB)
WRITTEN BY- Ms. Sakshi Saran, Advocate
LAWS CITED: Right to information Act, 2005, The Constitution of India.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE:
- PREFACE: Historical Background of ‘STRIKE’
- Some of the Greatest Strikes in the History of the World
- INTRODUCTION: Indian Perspective
- Legal Standing of the Term ‘STRIKE’ in INDIA
- THE INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES ACT, 1947- Provisions of Valid Strike
- Notice of Strike
- General Prohibition of Strike
- Illegal Strike
- Penalty for Illegal Strikes and Lockouts
- STRIKE-A Legitimate Illegality!
- Where does The WORLD stand on THE LEGALITY OF STRIKES?
- Need of the Hour- A BALANCED VIEW!
- Why Should we REFRAIN from STRIKES?