Insolvency Laws In India
SPECIAL COURSE NAME- INSOLVENCY LAWS IN INDIA
PRICE- Rs. 4500/-
COURSE DURATION- 15 days
COURSE INCLUSIONS- Downloadable Online Presentation, Personalised User Dashboard for course queries, Certificate
LAWS CITED: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
The Companies Act, 2002
The Sick Industrial Companies Repeal Act, 2003
The Recovery of Debts die to banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993
The SARFAESI Act, 2002
Companies Act, 2013
This paper throws light on the numerous laws related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws in India along with an International Perspective and Reasons for landmark case laws.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
- Common Reasons Responsible For Insolvency
- Journey of Insolvency Laws In India Till IBC, 2016
- Schemes Prior To The Enactment IBC, 2016
- The Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act, 1985 (SICA)
- The Companies (Second Amendment) Act 2002
- Sick Industrial Companies (Special provisions) Repeal Act of 2003
- The Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993(“RDDBFI Act”)
- The SARFAESI Act, 2002
- Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Scheme
- Companies Act, 2013
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, (IBC)
- Case Laws
- The Final Word: Most Successful Two Years!
- Indian Perspective!
- International Perspective!
- Road Ahead!