MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE IN INDIA
SPECIAL COURSE NAME- MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE IN INDIA
PRICE- Rs. 599/-
COURSE DURATION- 15 days
COURSE INCLUSIONS- Downloadable Online Presentation, Personalised User Dashboard for course queries, Certificate
LAWS CITED: Indian penal Code, 1860
Consumer Protection Act, 1986
This paper throws light on the law pertaining to repercussions of medical negligence in India. Medical Negligence is the most serious kind of negligence committed mostly by doctors and medical staff while treating patients. This course discusses in details the varied legal remedy available to the aggrieved patients/families, landmark judgments and remedial measures to be adopted by hospitals and dispensaries to avoid such incidences.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE:
- What amounts to Medical Negligence?
- Indian Penal Code & Medical Negligence Laws:
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986 & Medical Negligence Laws
- Civil Law and Medical Negligence Laws
- Landmark Judgments
- Medical Negligence and Indian Society
- Comparative spend of India & other countries on healthcare
- Constraints on Indian Government
- Way ahead
- Impact of Medical negligence cases on Doctors
- My opinion- A citizens Perspective!
- Remedial Measures for the Doctors